Since 2011, the Idaho Miss Amazing Pageant has been a point of light with statewide impact.
For five years the Idaho Miss Amazing Pageant has been celebrating the multi-faceted identities, valuable abilities and strengths of girls and women with disabilities. Idaho Miss Amazing is so much more than a pageant. It is a platform for girls and women with disabilities to share their abilities and ambitions. It is an experience that inspires all people to empower themselves and each other. By encouraging its participants to dream big and reach their full potential, Idaho Miss Amazing proves that the world is a much better place when the talents and ambitions of all people are celebrated and valued. Idaho Miss Amazing is a collaborative effort made possible by our dedicated sponsors.
- Nearly 450 girls and women with disabilities from across the state have participated in our program
- Almost 1000 volunteers have given their time to our program
- Over 1500 pounds of canned and boxed food items have been donated to local pantries
- Approximately 640 audience members attend our shows each year
- More than ten media outlets have featured the girls and women of Miss Amazing
- Countless priceless friendships made
- Now accepting applications from Montana and Oregon. You will be named your state's representative and be able to attend the National Miss Amazing Pageant!
Meet the Queens
Click the photos below to find out more about our 2017 representatives!